Friday, September 19, 2008

Classes

I am taking Statistics and Management. The first statistics class was Wednesday from 6-9pm.

I am rusty on summation and logs. It's been 10 years since I've taken calculus.

The professor said that 35% of the class will make As and the rest will make Bs. The engineers will make the As. Makes sense.

Figuring out when to have dinner and how to pace my day was a challenge. I've started to get up at 6:15 from my usual 7:45. I did this everyday this week and surprisingly feel good.

Homework this weekend, then management on Monday. No turning back now.

1 comment:

Business Management said...

Good luck on your schooling! You should do well everyday, listen to your professor and absorb all the lessons you could absorb. Always remember that your future will depend on how well you worked hard for your grades and the way you apply the same. Good luck again, have a nice day.