Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 more down, a ton more to go

If you are not math inclined (an even if you are in Finance), most people will tell you that Accounting and Stats are the hardest classes. I'd agree. I understand their necessity, especially as foundation classes, I am glad they are over with. That was the root canal of business school.

I am doing what the university refers to as 'intensives.' Basically, 4-5 classes stacked over a week (2 week nights and all day Saturday). The work load is intense, but, its great to bang out 3 credits in 3 weeks.

I start Finance, Global Economy and Operations on Saturday. It's recommended to only take 2 classes at a time, but I really need to finish and get on with it. I feel that I have been in B School forever.

9 comments:

AJAY T G said...

Hey i do my MBA at Ohio University. Could you pls let me kno if u ppl do some new kind of activities in the class to keep urselves uptodate with the corporate world and also improve ur skills...

InvestingNewbie said...

Hey, I'm looking into applying to Stern as well! You should definitely keep posting as blogging about getting an MBA part time will be valuable to a lot of prospective students.

Gowri said...

Where would you like to join your MBA course?

A) IIM Bangalore

B) IIM Lucknow

C) IIM Ahmedabad

D) Indian school of Business

E) Other B Schools

Hi Friends,You can vote and comment by clicking following URL Link:

http://www.opinionpoll.in/AG126
(If the link doesn't work while clicking, please copy the above URL and paste it in your web browser address bar.)

For More Polls Visit : www.opinionpoll.in

Your Opinion Matters...........

jonathan said...

www.hellobskool.com

Business School Statistics said...

Post and view other MBA applicant statistics at MBAapplicants.com!

good luck with your ventures

John C said...

I think this is great it's a great idea for business schools , the option to study at night lets you do whatever you want on your free time.

MBA Colleges in delhi said...

wow great post. Thank you for the Information.

מנהל עסקים said...

Oh… I can imagine how stressful it can be but on the other side I understand the feeling of 'last for ages just let me finish'. The only comfort I can offer is that at the end it will finish and after a while you are going to missed these studying days.

cbschennai said...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions by Mythili